Problem booting Fedora 21

Daniel Jonsson daniel at jonsson.xyz
Fri Mar 6 12:11:17 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 06:20:48AM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> That same symptom has happened to me, and it always happened after I
> changed partitions, as in what fstab has in it is wrong & one of the
> partitions is not mountable.
> once I take out all extra partition info, assuming / & /home are
> mountable, it boots...

On my laptop, which I am currently on, I have only one drive with the
partitions /, /boot, /home and swap. And it boots fine after disabling
`nfs-client.target`.

I think my setup is more or less the same on my desktop with regards to its
main drive. However, I know that I have added at least one additional
partition to fstab that resides on a secondary drive. If I recall correctly
I have added two partitions, one being ext4 and one being ntfs. I will
check when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion.