Fedora 20: After running yum update the Mate Terminal doesn't start anymore

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 6 15:07:40 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 10:17 -1000, Jim Lewis wrote:
> Well, I'm still trying to figure out how I can run a command to get a
> command line from the command line when I don't have a command line.
> Yes, I spent all night coming up with that :).

;-\

With some desktops ALT+F2 pops up a dialog box to enter a command.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.18.7-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Wed Feb 11 21:16:53 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.