Problem installing Fedora 22 Alpha RC3

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sat Mar 7 04:35:49 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Lawrence E Graves <lgraves95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry. My bag. It won't install what else can I say. If it won't
> install there is nothing to tell or show you.

Try test@ list please.

There is an absolute minimum of 5 clicks to do a Fedora installation,
generally there's quite a few more. There are distinctly two
partitioning paths, automatic and custom (manual), you haven't said
which of those you used, what error messages you received, the nature
of the failure.

So instead of saying what hasn't happened, state what has happened
with particular emphasis on the exact thing you did that behaved
contrary to your expectations and why you expected it to behave
differently. Someone must be able to follow your steps and reproduce
the problem, so you need to be able to articulate the steps you've
taken.

--
Chris Murphy