Problem installing Fedora 22 Alpha RC3

Lawrence E Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:42:36 UTC 2015

I really don't know how to get the information needed to diagnose what
is going on. Rather than criticizing me, help me get what you need to
better the project. I am still in the learning stages of using Fedora. I
know something about cars but not about Fedora. I had to learn about
cars. Thank you for your help.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6