pvcreate

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Mon Mar 9 16:14:36 UTC 2015

Hello,

I guess that you are write.
I forgot that point.
I repartitioned again, I did not get the message and pvscan gave me
the right size.
The only active partition was probably a swap partition that I finally
desactived.

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France