helved packard pavilion 500

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:03:41 UTC 2015

Hi

I bout a new computer (Hewett Packard pavilion 500), but I have problems
with this computer when I try to install Fedora.

The first problem come with the HD: in this computer is mounted only one HD
with1TB of capacity, and it is not possible to mount another HD (there is
not the physical space to put another HD inside).
I asked at HP support, and I got the answer that it is not possible to add
other hard driver in this computer (???).
I am not sure if 1 TB is enough for use Windows and Fedora.

I encountered a problem also trying to run on this computer the
SystemRescueCd .... I chose the graphical environment in the menu of this
program, but, after the program started, it didn't run correctly- it
stopped before showing the graphical interface...

I don't know what it can be, that a good computer (HP) doesn't allow to run
open source programs ????

Some one have the same experience as me ???

Thank you

Regards

Angelo