Evolution Filtering

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Thu Mar 12 23:36:08 UTC 2015

Ever since a couple of updates ago, evolution will be stucking in
"filtering mode", as in waiting for all the emails to be filtered and
sent to their respective folders.  I have to close, then kill the pid.
Then I can reopen it and it will start filtering with no problems.  But
once you leave it open for awhile, it is stuck again trying to filter.

Be advised, this worked when F21 first came out and however many updates
after that until recently.  Nothing on the settings end nor anything was
changed.  And this system is setup as imap to a local network mail
server.

evolution-data-server-3.12.11-1.fc21.x86_64
evolution-3.12.11-1.fc21.x86_64
evolution-bogofilter-3.12.11-1.fc21.x86_64

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"