Yum update failure -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 13 16:21:15 UTC 2015

On 03/13/15 10:04, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Plus, Bob has shown a rather empty Yum cache in the original post.
I am still trying to fix this, just in over my head ...

I've never used gparted before but so far have managed to shrink the
largest partition 20+ GB. However that is an extended partition and I
need to add space to / [/var/cache/yum/x86_64/21/fedora is what wants
more room] and I don't understand how to deal with that?

If I botch this I can still re-install and start from scratch again but
would prefer not.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD