enabling keybindings for brightness/volume, etc on laptop (F21 LXDE)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Mar 19 13:24:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am running a fully-updated F21 LXDE installed from the official spin. How does one enable the laptop keybindings for brightness, volume, etc? Do I need an additional package, etc?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.