hdparm problem

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Mar 20 20:19:55 UTC 2015

On 03/20/2015 01:12 PM, jd1008 wrote:

> On 03/20/2015 02:05 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
>> On 03/20/2015 12:53 PM, jd1008 wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe you are using some other version???
>>> My hdparm is
>>> # rpm -q hdparm
>>> hdparm-9.45-1.fc21.x86_64
>>
>> From your earlier message:
>>
>> >   -m   Get/set multiple sector count
> Man - get a clue!!!!
>
> You are quoting yourself!!!

No, I'm not.  The first time I replied, I'd trimmed all of that out of
my reply; I went back to your message, copied that line and pasted it to
show you what I was referring to.  At this point, my only suggestion is
that you take that chip off your shoulder and don't be so thin skinned
because I have better things to do than to try and help people who are
so quick to take offense.