hdparm problem

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Mar 20 20:29:24 UTC 2015

On 03/20/2015 01:24 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> Forget it!!!
> Either you are mixing things up or making them up.
> I have all my messages in the sent folder.
> I never used -m  argument.

I'm not saying that you did; I was saying that there is an option m, and
it needs a dash in front of it.  The quote was from the list of possible
options showing the one in question.  Now, it may be that in your
context m was an argument to an option, but if so, it's ambiguous and
the program (which I don't have installed) was confused.  Maybe if you
re-ordered the options so that nothing comes after the m it might work
better.