Does KDE do offline software updates?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Mar 23 23:50:19 UTC 2015

OK I'm going to display some total KDE ignorance here, hopefully a KDE
user can answer this.

On GNOME, gnome-software + packagekit + systemd work together to make
the  user aware of software updates. This includes any installed
applications, as well as OS + kernel updates. The user clicks on
Restart & Install in gnome-software, or chooses that option in the
reboot/poweroff panel. The system reboots, a special systemd offline
updates target is triggered, and packagekit installs all the
previously downloaded rpms with a progress indicator, then reboots
(again).

So I'm wondering what the equivalent is on KDE, with about that much detail.

Thanks,

--
Chris Murphy