Keyboard sensitivity problem for particular user

bitlord bitlord0xff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:00:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:55:46 -0300
Juri Vrljicak <jurivrljicak at gmail.com> wrote:

> [Fedora 18]
F18 is not supported, you probably know that. (I'm writing this mostly
because of security, but you can use whatever works for you ;-)

> For my regular user I have to strike hard the keyboard for it to work.
Can you describe this better? Difference between short or long press
or something else?
If that is the case check accessibility options.

> My root user works as always.
Where it works, same X session, or just when you 'su' to root in
terminal emulator?