NFS trees during install

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Sun Mar 29 15:39:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I currently locally mirror Fedora release trees, as well as updates
and testing trees, and are all nfs mounted.  I would like to do the 2
below things.

1 - What to issue at boot to include updates and testing trees? I
already use nfs parameter for the release tree.

2 - What do I do to use a newer anaconda package from the testing tree
instead of the one in the main tree?  I guess I want to include a new
image to use from the newer anaconda?  I already use the boot.iso from
the release tree and guess I need to create a new/custom image?

Thanks ahead of time,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY