sometimes boots f21, sometimes hangs

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Mar 30 16:16:12 UTC 2015

No, not a long time: with rhgb quiet removed, I end up after everything else to what i wrote below.

Ranjan

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:20:45 -0400 Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never seen that, do you have to wait a long time?
>
> I've taken to always booting with rhgb+quiet removed, and with mode 3.  Then
> manually systemctl restart sddm after boot
>
> Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>
> > Same here, but do you get to the ctrl-d to continue stage?
> >
> > Ranjan
> >
> > On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:05:15 -0400 Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I find that I need to remove rhgb and quiet or it (probably) never boots.

> >> --
> >> Those who fail to understand recursion are doomed to repeat it
> >>
> >> --
> >

> --
> Those who fail to understand recursion are doomed to repeat it
>
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.