help - Fedup F20 to F21 through firewall

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Tue Mar 31 04:05:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-29 19:33, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 03/29/2015 04:53 PM, Robin Laing wrote:
>>
>> I really don't want to have to upgrade manually again.
>
> You might want to try the unofficial route, upgrade-fedora.

Are you saying to just try upgrading without using fedup?

The one reason I would like to use fedup is all the configuration files
that I have to fight through.

It would be worth it to test.

According to bug 892994, fedup is supposed to use the proxy setting in
yum.conf.

I might try the --instrepo= flag to see if that makes any difference
than trying to go through the mirrors.

I will take a closer look at the log files to see if I can find anything
I missed.

Robin