sticky keys

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 31 11:26:01 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 23:58 -0600, Stuart McGraw wrote:
> None of the options in the accessibility applet are enabled
> (I'm pretty sure, having worked around the problem of dialogs
> not showing checkmarks).

Is it an install with more than one desktop installed?  Perhaps there is
more than one assistive technologies systems involved.

I've been similarly caught, with older releases, and the pop-up that
asks me about using assistive thingummies popped up *under* the current
windows, and with no indication in the windows list that another window
had been added to the desktop.  I only found it by accident, some time
after the first incident.  Then, it was an awkward window shuffle to get
to it.  I couldn't type until its question was answered.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.18.9-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Mar 9 17:04:05 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.