F21: why Fedora still has not alternative init?

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Sun May 3 19:00:20 UTC 2015

Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 2015 15:45:36 +0100
> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
>
>> Umm, because everyone is happy with systemd? :-)
>
> Not the slightest possibility that is true. I have a more
> likely reason for the universal adoption of systemd:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~tomhorsley/game/selection.html

I do not thing this is the case. Yes there is several events when
this may be true, but I not think that Fedora leadership are thinking
by that way. Rather I suspect them, as they are trying to enforce
others that they thinks some solution (e.g. systemd) is right and
only one right way - though for someone this might be true, but for
others no.
--
Franta Hanzlik