F21: why Fedora still has not alternative init?

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Sun May 3 20:40:58 UTC 2015

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> HI
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Frantisek Hanzlik  wrote:
>
>     Rahul, I'm not sure what you're talking about, sorry for my narrow
>     english knowledge.
>     Despite of that, although I know that systemd fans talk how is its
>     documentations exhaustive (best/ideal/...), it isn't truth
>

>  I disagree with your perspective.  There is plenty of documentation
> including tutorials, man pages, guide style documentation etc
>
> Scroll down
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/
>
> If you are missing something specific, feel free to file a bug report or
> RFE and reply with that link here.
>
> Rahul

Rahul, thanks to Your recommendation. But for wider angle, this isn't
as so significant. I want a stable system on which I can rely on -
and it now block systemd piece. And as I see for last 4 years of its
evolving, it is still totally buggy thing. I want alternative, as I
said before.
--
Franta Hanzlik