what happened to the dkim-milter? (and LTSP)

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Sun May 3 21:12:54 UTC 2015

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 04/16/2015 07:19 AM, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
>> I'm looking for Fedora 20 dkim-milter package (which was in F19 and
>> lower), but it seems as it isn't available - probably not even in
>> the F21). Know anyone?
>
> It was retired. You should switch to opendkim.
>
>> Where can I see the fate of the packages that were formerly and now
>> are not it (e.g. LTSP and others) ?
>
> Pkgdb:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/dkim-milter/
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ltsp/
> etc.
>
> LTSP was also retired.

Michael, thanks. I can understand that 'dkim-milter' package was
replaced with 'opendkim' (although 'dkim-milter' itself perhaps is
 still fully functional).

But why You think that LTSP project is retired?
Has Fedora some alternative for this project?
What is now the Fedora's attitude to this one project?
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/

Your Pkgdb references are worthless, they did not explain why are
these projects retired/obsolete - nor what replace them.
--
TIA, Franta Hanzlik