SV: Re: Video Editing with Blender on Fedora 21 x86_64

birger birger at birger.sh
Tue May 5 17:11:33 UTC 2015

I just want to second this. OpenShot is a bit quirky at first, but when you get used to it...

When using a camera without optical zoom (smartphone...) i never zoom. I use steady, calm movements. Then i have full freedom to cut scenes afterwards and add zooming, panning, etc. Zooming on a camera with only digital zoom is no better than zooming in OpenShot afterwards.

Sendt fra min Sony Xperia™-smarttelefon

---- Richard Shaw skrev ----