Copr hosting?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:34:15 UTC 2015

On Tue, 05 May 2015 23:30:48 +0100, R Mercado wrote:

> I am interested in copr to create a repository where I intend to provide
> a fixed version of a program on Fedora 21 using fixes available
> upstream.

> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/kiso49j/shotwell/

So, something's wrong with Fedora's shotwell package, and instead of
fix it you want to introduce a repository to publish inofficial packages?

It would be much more interesting and helpful to consider becoming
a co-maintainer of shotwell at Fedora. There are many packages where
the existing maintainer doesn't reject help/contributions.

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_Maintainers
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group