dnf metalink issue: Fedora Updates repo

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun May 10 15:57:58 UTC 2015

There's an issue with the f20 updates repo metalink in mirrormanager.

We were hoping to have it fixed up quickly, but it's of course proving
more difficult than it seems at first. ;(

Anyhow, folks are working on it, and we hope to have it fixed later
today.

I'd suggest just waiting to grab updates until then, or if you need
something right away from the f20 updates repo you can edit your repo
file and comment the metalink and uncomment the baseurl. If you do
that, please remember to move it back once this is fixed as the
metalink provides normally many advantages over the baseurl.

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin