WiFi restoration

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 05:52:15 UTC 2015

On 04/24/2015 06:04 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Doug wrote:
>
>> Another "fix"--obtain a longer antenna made for the frequency
>> band, which is surely 2400~2480 MHz. Make sure the connector mates
>> with the connector on the router!
>> This may work, since you _almost_ have enough signal now, and
>> another dB or two may make all the difference.
>
> Actually, I already did that - I got two much longer arms from
> Amazon, which had a considerable effect.

glad to have seen you cured problem.

as old saying goes, "longer is better". ;-)

while re-indexing my firefox bookmarks, i ran across an interesting
some interesting bookmarks tagged 'wifi antennas' that was still
under 'Unsorted'.

   http://freeantennas.com/

you, or others, might have a look if you ever need a "quickie"
solution.

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6