Biting the bullet?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 12 03:50:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 14:39 -0500, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> why not at EOL, simply make the updates use fedup or equivalent move
> to the next Fedora. THis can not be that difficult to set up.

That would really have to be with the user's consent.  In some cases, an
upgrade would render the user's computer inoperative (e.g. a newer
release requiring more RAM than they have), or otherwise useless (such
as they used software that isn't a part of the next release, or it won't
work on it).

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.5-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Apr 20 20:28:39 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.