Biting the bullet?

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Tue May 12 06:44:41 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 08:15:15PM -0500, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

> > [1] I stopped at F20 as I wanted to have at least one computer with
> >     pdftk on it.
>
> Btw, I have packaged stapler and PyPDF2 for my personal use. Am very
> happy with them. In fact, I feel that stapler is a bit better than
> pdftk for me. Unfortunately, the name stapler conflicts with something
> else that is also on the F21 repos, so I am not sure how to
> proceed. O/w I would have submitted to the F repos.

That is trivial to deal with.  There are many packages in fedora which
are renamed to meet packaging guidelines (e.g. many of the python-* or
perl-* packages).  I encourage you to submit it for review.

If you submit it, please post the BZ id here, I would like to follow it.
In the meantime, could you point me to the home page?  I found this:
https://github.com/hellerbarde/stapler/tree/master, is this correct?

Cheers,

--
Suvayu