an idea about upgrades

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:27:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

This would be a great idea, but I would like to have only as an
opportunity, to create full image backup or files to the user local
storage, or cloud storage along within some 'Hiren's boot cd'-like
tools from the boot menu.
Earlier we have given such tools, but never the opportunity to have
incremental backups.
IMHO, BTW would be a great idea to shoot a list of questions, that
gives back to the devs what we are using, and what we don't as hw.

Zoltan

> On 05/12/2015 07:53 PM, jd1008 wrote:
>>
>> This would completely obviate the need to
>> do a backup, and restore - especially for a 1TB or
>> more drives (I have a 4TB drive, for example).
>
> Off-topic, but do you consider using a 1TB or 4TB "/" partition to be a
> reasonable idea? I don't.
>
> Ralf
>

> --

PGP:  06853DF7