No mouse in Fedora 21 -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue May 19 16:57:39 UTC 2015

On 19/05/15 12:49, stan wrote:
>> >Any idea welcome,
> Did you restart X on the F21 box so it would pick up the modified
> configuration?  If you didn't use startx, that would mean logging out
> to the greeter / window manager and logging back in.
>
> Is gpm installed?  If it is, and you log in to multiuser instead of
> graphical on the F21 box, does the mouse work?  Does the keyboard?
> That will determine if the issue is at system level configuration or X
> configuration.

.
I start the computer and login normally with the keyboard, Everything
works normally until I "startx." Then the graphic login screen is
displayed and the cursor blinks waiting for me to enter the password but
I can not, at that point the mouse and keyboard are not responding. It
seems something is botched in my attempt to shoe horn X into the system?

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD