No mouse in Fedora 21 -

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Tue May 19 22:21:58 UTC 2015

On 05/19/2015 03:00 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/20/15 00:26, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>>
>> I've installed Fedora-21 Minimal, that comes without an X display. I've added what ever I can find, trying to make it look like this computer, lightdm and xfce are running but I have no control of the keyboard and mouse at the Fedora 21 box, I can control everything normally from this F-22 box via ssh.
>>
>> I added the /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ expecting that would fix things but it did not.
>>
>> $ ll  /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
>> total 12
>> -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 232 Apr 29 18:29 00-keyboard.conf
>> -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 154 Apr 30 14:15 10-evdev.conf
>> -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 217 Apr 30 14:16 20-evdev-mouse.conf
>>
>> Things look pretty much like they do here and I don't know where else to look.
>>
>> Any idea welcome
>
> Is this again on your Raspberry PI 2, ARM based system?  If so, could it be specific to that architecture?

Good call, Ed!

Bob, if this is your Raspberry PI, then make sure you have the latest
firmware. I had issues with mine and a USB Wireless N network adapter.
It'd work on Pidora but DHCP would fail on the Ubuntu derivative (or
vice versa--can't recall which one had issues).

Notes: My RPI is a B+ model (not a 2), but at least check on it. Also,
the Pidora version I use is based on F20.