No mouse in Fedora 21 -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue May 19 22:52:55 UTC 2015

On 19/05/15 18:38, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/19/2015 03:30 PM, g wrote:
>>   1- are you using a kvm switch to switch keyboard and
>>      marble between your boxen?
>>      if so, connect direct to rpi2.
>
> An excellent suggestion.  Remember Pournelle's Law: When in doubt,
> check the cables first.
.
No, I'm not doing any of those things. Remember, as I said the keyboard
works as expected until I start the graphic display with "startxfce4."

Via ssh it looks like any other fedora 21 system, does everything I ask
it too. I own no kvm, my desk is cluttered with keyboards as a result ...

The LAN connection is RJ45.

The rpi2b+ or whatever they call it, I can't find the box it came in
right now, but it has a different processor than the earlier ones and
Pidora does not run on it.

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA