No mouse in Fedora 21 -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed May 20 17:31:54 UTC 2015

.

"make sure you have the latest
firmware."

I believe I ran rpi-update in raspian, is the firmware stored in novram
somewhere other than the sd card? If so that should be done.

This is apparently the latest rpi board, the only one in the store here,
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1GB per the box it came in, it was a birthday gift!

I used the Fedora 21 image listed toward the end of the article:
http://jonarcher.info/2015/02/getting-fedora-21-raspberry-pi-2/. It
produced a working bare bones system, hence the desire to add to it.

Thanks,

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA