updates broke system, no x, try level 3 but cannot even log in (f20)

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Thu May 21 13:07:00 UTC 2015

Thanks to all who gave input in this issue.  For a while I tried several things, booting into level 3, but could not log in.  Tried again removed rhgb and quiet and saw some things in services again, process hung and stood there for a while.  I turned the machine off and thought to myself, I'ļl try it tomorrow and just go home to rest.  I turned the machine on again, and left the default settings and voila it worked.  I got the system back and it is working again ``crossing fingers'' :)  I still wonder what happened, but as the system is working, I should not complain anymore.

Best Regards,

Antonio