The "leave" command of FreeBSD

Doug H. fedoraproject.org at wombatz.com
Fri May 22 16:18:40 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 17:58 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
> > Not sure if calendar takes command line
> It does:
>
> man calendar ...
>
> NAME
>      calendar — reminder service
>
> SYNOPSIS
>      calendar [-ab] [-A num] [-B num] [-f calendarfile] [-t
> [[[cc]yy]mm]dd]

Ah, not bad.  But I am not sure it would cover the need here.  Note that
date there stops at "dd" for day, no hours or minutes.  I did install it
and look at the full man page.  Might have just missed it but not seeing
that it does reminders based on minute level time of day.  I think that
is the core job for the "leave" program.

--
Doug H.