The "leave" command of FreeBSD

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 22 19:36:02 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:29:08AM -0600, jd1008 wrote:
> On 05/21/2015 09:48 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> >>{1149-jd at localhost}$ make
> >Check the `rules` file. We're in alternate-universe land here; the
> >actual build doesn't use make. Try
> >  gcc -D__COPYRIGHT\(x\)= -D__RCSID\(x\)=   leave.c -o leave
> >instead.
> >(Works for me!)
> I hope you guys can incorporate it into the Calendar rpm package.

We're not the ones to ask. You can find the maintainer here
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/calendar/ — it's
dcantrel — and ask directly, or file a request in bugzilla. However,
it'll probably be denied, because it's really a separate program and
should be packaged. You could add it to the list here:
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainers_wishlist>, altough
that's a matter of luck.

Or, you could become a package maintainer and package it yourself for
everyone. A simple little program like this shouldn't be too much
trouble (although there are lots of details).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>