Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 25 01:54:41 UTC 2015

On 05/25/15 07:48, Mickey wrote:

> On 05/24/2015 06:52 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> I found libQt5QuickWidgets.so.5  it is in /usr/lib how do I put it in correct path.
>>>
>> Did you install the 32-bit version when you needed the 64-bit version?
>>
> If you are talking about the OS it is 64bit.
>
> As for QT5, I installed with this installer, qt-unified-linux-x64-2.0.1-online.run

Well, if your OS and your applications are 64 bit you'd want the 64 bit version of the library.  The fact that your library is in /usr/lib strongly suggests you've installed the 32 bit version.

And, as Gordon said, why did you not install the Fedora supplied libraries?  If you're not going to use Fedora supplied software when it is available then most of the folks here won't have clue as to what you're running.  This is especially true if you don't point that out in the very beginning.