Replacing laptop cpu

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon May 25 21:21:07 UTC 2015

On 05/25/2015 03:26 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> On 05/25/2015 02:17 PM, g wrote:
<<>>

>> if you have not refreshed thermal paste yet, as a bit of curiosity,
>> run script before and after to also see if there is a change.
>>

> I ordered the thermal paste (Arctic silver) online.
> Waiting for it's arrival.
.
ok.

i was not familiar with "Arctic silver", so i looked it up.

  http://www.arcticsilver.com/as5.htm

from specs, looks like a winner and something i just might order
some for myself. what i currently use does not have micro silver
and such seems like a very good addition.

thanks for passing along name.

also, is there a thermal pad between cpu and heat sink? there
should be one because they help thermal transfer.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.