Fedora 22 is here!

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue May 26 20:05:38 UTC 2015

> IIRC yum used to be recommended before fedup came along. In any case
> I've just upgraded with fedup and it worked again as it has for the
> last 4 or 5 upgrades.

Before there was the aptly-named fedup, there was preupgrade, which
worked just fine for me.  Before that, the recommended upgrade was
backup, reinstall and restore.  Yes, there was yum upgrade, but it was
very, very Not Recommended.  Now, there's also the unofficial
upgrade-fedora, and I'll be trying on this box Real Soon Now.