Is there any way to go back to 21?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 27 12:04:38 UTC 2015

On 05/27/15 07:02, David Cary Hart wrote:
> and there are password issues with Google contacts

FWIW, it appears this is not a problem with F22 but a problem with the "Google Contacts" extension.

I had it working on my F21 system.  I had thought that maybe the problem was related to the new kwallet implementation.  So, I decided to do some checking on my working F21 system.  I disabled the extension and then deleted the Google Contacts.  Upon enabling the extension again and trying to add the contacts the same issue with password was present in F21.