The Google contacts issue

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 27 14:33:34 UTC 2015

On 05/27/15 22:09, David Cary Hart wrote:
> Can someone more technically proficient than I explain where the error is occurring? I need enough information to file a bug report - somewhere.
>
> I do know that it is not a Thunderbird issue because the exact same thing happens in Evolution. Moreover, the problem does not extend to Google calendars which sync just fine.

With what little testing I've done it would appear to be an issue with the extension.

I would go here ...  http://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/gmcont/gmcont.rhtml

And then send an email to the author to see if he would help diagnose the issue.

You also may want to try the latest beta that can be downloaded from his site.  I noticed that the beta is from Feb 2014 so I'm not sure how active the author is in keeping up with the changes to Google's API.