nautilus

stan stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net
Wed May 27 22:12:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, 27 May 2015 13:09:12 -0600
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves95 at gmail.com> wrote:

> (nautilus:10923): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: fm.css:630:7:
> Not using units is deprecated. Assuming 'px'.
> I get this warning when I type nautilus in terminal command line. Can
> someone makes sense of this warning. Who do I send this to?

The nautilus package, in component fm.css, line 630, character 7, is
calling a function without an expected variable.  A unit of some sort.

Nautilus will continue working until they turn off the old behavior,
with a default unit.

You should open a bugzilla against nautilus, and put the error you got
above in that bug.  That way they are aware of it, and should fix it
before the removal.