GRUB question

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed May 27 22:13:26 UTC 2015

On 05/27/2015 02:56 PM, Glenn Holmer wrote:
> I've done a lot of research using these machines, both for work and for
> fun, and I'm damn proud of those boot screens. I want to see some
> detailing on there.

*Shrug!*  I only reboot my desktop for kernel updates and only
power-cycle for hardware issues or power outages.  That means that I
rarely see the boot menu and don't care if it looks pretty or not.  My
laptop gets booted more often, but because it's not multi-boot, I turn
it on, go off to do something else and expect it to be ready to log in
when I get back.