What Seriously Ails Fedora

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri May 29 17:54:27 UTC 2015

On 05/29/2015 07:57 AM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> I really have to believe that you haven't done any packaging or
> development at this point.

Well, I certainly haven't done any programming in about thirty years,
but I did work on some projects at JPL including one that needed us to
do pointer arithmetic in FORTRAN in order to move stuff around absolute
memory, which is something you're not supposed to be able to do in that
language.  You'd be surprised what you can do with an array once you
turn off bounds checking...