Print from Flash -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 1 16:32:25 UTC 2015

I print several crossword problems every day. Since perhaps Fedora 20 I
have had to use SeaMonkey to print them, actually SeaMonkey v. 2.33.1 in
Fedora 21. That means that I have had to keep an old F21 around on one
computer that usually gets switched on for just that one task each day.

In this computer with F-21 or F-22 and Firefox the images are displayed
and the print menu comes up and it invites me to click on print, however
it doesn't show any printer in the menu, just a blank item and of course
does not print. I don't know how to begin troubleshooting that but I
would like to find a solution and get rid of the F-21 installation.
Perhaps I need to try the Google browser again although I would prefer
not to?

Does anyone know how to deal with this?

*Bob*

--