Print from Flash -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 1 18:24:07 UTC 2015

On 11/01/15 13:10, Paul Cartwright wrote:

>> I was really hoping someone else had observed the same problem and
>> knew how to fix it. :-)
> maybe this might help?
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/firefox-not-seeing-cups-printers-869422/
>

> why is your HL-2170  Waiting for printer to finish ??
.

I imagine the other computer left it in that condition after printing
today's puzzles? I always set the printers up using CUPS the same way,
Brother Laser printers usually and they always work without a hitch.

I just installed Google Chrome on the other Fedora 22 computer and it
printed one of the problem puzzles immediately which even SeaMonkey
would no do in F-22.

So I guess that is an alternative method.

I will look at the URL you offered.

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA