Upgrading from fedora 22 to fedora 23

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:25:56 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,

I am also including my reply on the users mailing list, as there's a few
others here who may be able to help you as well. :)

Could you provide more information about the steps you took when
upgrading your system, such as what commands and with what flags you
ran? It'll help us be able to figure out what happened if we know all of
the steps you took.

Additionally, if you type `uname -a` in a command line, what is the output?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com