Update on the KDE KF5 build boondoggle

Mark Haney mark.haney at vifprogram.com
Wed Nov 4 15:07:15 UTC 2015

I was all prepared to upgrade my F22 KDE laptop to F23 when I got the
kf5-filesystem warning when trying to download the upgrade files.  I did
some digging and found a couple of previous posts (and the bug report)
about the issue, but wasn't able to get a complete, current status of this.

Can someone bring me up to speed on where we are with this?  I've got a
dozen or so similar systems I would like to upgrade but am hesitant to do
so until I get some idea of state of this issue.

--

Mark Haney ::: Senior Systems Engineer
*VIF* International Education

Global learning for all.