Fedora 23 UEFI installation problem

debit2005 at gmail.com debit2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:12:55 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

Today I did UEFI-native installation of Fedora 23 in my Lenovo E530 laptop.

After the successful installation when I booted the system, nothing was
coming after the Grub screen and the system was hung.

It was showing the below error on the screen before the grub screen came

System BootOrder not found. Initializing defaults. Creating boot enty
"Boot003B" with label "Fedora" for file "\EFI\fedora\shim.efi"

More surprisingly the system was not booting even with the usb live fedora
23 media in UEFI mode. But when I changed the mode from UEFI to Leagcy
mode, the live media was booting.

During the installation, there was no problemat all.

Please suggest me something if you have faced the similar kind of problem.
Am I doing anything wong?

--
দেবাশিস(Debasish)