Fedora-23beta -> Fedora-23

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Nov 4 21:51:27 UTC 2015

On 11/04/15 21:54, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I take it the downgraded packages were in fedora-upgrades-testing
> but have not been transferred to fedora-upgrades.

More than likely.
> I find this slightly surprising, as everything seemed to work fine.

I would normally expect it to work fine.
> I had assumed that all the packages in fedora-upgrades-testing
> would be transferred to fedora-upgrades
> when the final version of Fedora-23 came out.

Maybe, maybe not.  Sometimes they are not and a later version gets placed in updates
eventually.

FWIW, doing the downgrade and then being "in sync" with the distro can prevent the
messages on the list saying "I've not gotten any updates in over a week after installing

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from
computers altogether.