How can I copy photos from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Wed Nov 4 22:19:12 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 01:53 PM, Jon Ingason wrote:
> I want to make script that copy photos from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I
> can copy photos with the Filer but has not found a way to do this by
> scripting.
>
> Has someone any idea how to do this? Has done some search without
> finding something that works.

You'll need something like simple-mtpfs (available from the repos) to
mount the phone/tablet as a disk drive, then navigate through that
mountpoint to find where the stuff is. I use it for my S5 phone.

 From that point on, it's up to you to do what you will.
-   I haven't lost my mind.  It's backed up on tape somewhere, but   -
-                       probably not recoverable.                    -