Duplicated Xorg

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:24:25 UTC 2015

On 11/05/2015 06:01 AM, Pal, Laszlo wrote:
> xorg on vt1 and another on vt3. How can I get rid of this?

I'm not sure what release you're on... On 22 and 23, you'll see Wayland
on tty1 and your session on some higher numbered tty.  Take a look at
all of the processes on tty1, you'll probably see that it's the GDM
session.  It's there to support simultaneous multiple user logins.  It's
normal for it to be running, and afaik, there's no way to get rid of it.